FitPAWS® Canine Fitness Program
FITNESS FOR THE FAMILY PET!
Yuppy Puppy’s Certified Master FitPAW’s trainer, Lindsay Eckhardt, CPDT-KA, is a professional dog trainer and dog rehabilitation specialist. She is certified by the AKC, and actively designs and teaches obedience, puppy development, agility, and FitPAW’s programs. She has worked with thousands of dogs and their owners, helping them to recognize problems and develop solutions. Lindsay also works with the Department of Veterans Affairs and Wounded Warrior Project as a trainer of service dogs, and provides PTSD, Alert, or Mobility dogs at little or no cost to wounded military veterans. As President and Head of Training at Seven Petals Dog Rescue, Lindsay personally rehabilitated and trained 300+ dogs. Lindsay also works as a Pet Masseuse and Physical Therapist, to help improve dogs’ health and enjoyment of life.
Is your dog ARTHRITIC? Do you have a SENIOR DOG who is less active?FitPAWS® Equipment can be an integral part of general wellness, weight loss, and athletic conditioning programs. Adding strengthening activity to your dog’s activities 2-4 times a week has many benefits, including:
- Increased trunk and core strength
- Strengthening the bond with your dog through interactive positive training
- Stabilization of weak areas
- Improved balance and awareness of the body’s position in space
- Improved reaction and control
- Increased range of motion in joints and elongation of the muscles